Accordion Shutter provide code-approved hurricane protection plus easy “finger-tip” operation for commercial or residential applications. Our accordion shutters offer effortless opening and closing and are excellent for windows, sliding glass doors, patios, balconies, and more. In the open position, accordions are stacked to both sides which offer a full, unobstructed view, and when closed, can double as security shutters to protect your home or business while you’re away.
- Durable powder coated aluminum construction
- Meets Class A insurance requirements for lowered premiums
- Positive locking system assures added security
- Locks from inside or outside (key locks available)
- Minimal storage space required
- Energy efficient
- Custom manufactured for an exact fit
- Curved tracking available
- Adjustable (floor mounting to follow contour of floor)
- Removable floor track where required
- Available in white, ivory, beige, or bronze
- All stainless-steel shutter hardware included
- Self-installation options available
Ships anywhere in the U.S.
Wholesale opportunities – contact us to become a dealer
Palm Coast Accordion Shutters:
Code-Approved Hurricane Protection Plus Easy "Finger-Tip" Operation
When hurricane winds start to howl, you want storm shutters you can deploy in an instant.
Presenting Palm Coast Accordion Shutters. These popular hurricane shutters meet Florida’s strictest building codes. Designed much like vertical blinds, they’ll help shield your windows, doors, and other openings against gale-force winds, flying debris, and pouring rain.
Palm Coast Accordion Hurricane Shutters Easily Deploy at the Flick of a Finger
When a hurricane threatens, gently guide your shutters into their closed position. Their accordion “blades” will roll in their tracks and securely lock in the middle.
Few other shutters are this fast or easy to deploy which also makes them a great option for security shutters. Close and lock your shutters while you are away to secure your home or business from intruders.
Your Accordion Shutters From Palm Coast Feature:
• Heavy-duty, premium aluminum, specially engineered to withstand scorching sun, corrosive rust, mold, and more
• Superior impact resistance, even during major storms
• Super-secure locking system that works from both inside and out (key locks available)
• Energy-efficient design, so you save money on heating and cooling
• Complete compliance with Class A requirements for lowered insurance premiums
Custom Manufacturing for Exact Precision Fit
We’ll gladly accommodate your special needs – from easy-to-remove floor tracks to adjustable curved tracking that follows your floor’s contours.
Choose from 4 Versatile Colors
Your code-approved aluminum shutters come in white, ivory, beige, and bronze. They take up minimal storage space. Plus, they come with all the shutter hardware you’ll need for easy installation.
Made in the USA with All-American Craftsmanship
When you need reliable storm protection, you can’t afford to take any chances. Your Palm Coast accordion shutters are expertly manufactured in our facility in Vero Beach, Florida. Backed by a superior warranty, they offer proven, premium quality, based on over 18 years of expertise in the hurricane-shutter industry.
Hurricane Window Protection Perfect Both Upstairs and Downstairs
Install these code-approved hurricane shutters on:
• Glass-paned doors and windows
• Sliding-glass doors and more
Let Us Install Your Accordion Hurricane Shutters or Simply Do It Yourself
If you live within our installation area (Sebastian, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce), our skilled, experienced experts can custom-install your accordion shutters. If you’re anywhere else in the continental USA, you can simply order online – either for pickup at our Florida factory or for delivery direct to your door. It’s up to you!
Scroll up to the “Get Started” section to order your easy-close accordion shutters online or use the form below to request a free quote.
- Measure opening width “inside opening”.
- Measure opening height “inside opening”.
- Add 8” to the height for proper fit.
- Download the Accordion Stacking chart to determine shutter width.
- Place shutter finished size measurements for width and height on order -OR- you may provide your opening dimensions and we will determine your finished shutter size.
- See stacking chart to ensure you have enough room on both sides of your opening.
- Measure Doors from floor up to top of opening. Note any projections of sill, door knobs or keystones that project outwards.
- You must have 4″ above and below window openings for proper fit.
- You must have 4″ above Door for proper fit.
(Always measure width by height).
How to get shutter size.
Measure your outside opening width by height.
W x H = 53″ x 51″
How to get shutter size & square footage.
Measure your outside opening width by height.
W x H = 109″ x 83″
Note: When the opening has stucco bands around them you must take that into consideration when determining the square footage being sold. You may need to add to the shutter size to go beyond the bands.
This installation procedure is recommended when you have a one-man crew. Some smaller openings may be installed using the installation procedure that is recommended when you have a two-man crew.
This installation procedure is recommended when you have a two-man crew. Some larger openings may require three men when using this method, or use the installation procedure that is recommended when you have a one-man crew.