Rolling shutters offer code approved hurricane protection at the touch of a button or with easy manual operation. Providing additional privacy control, rolling shutters can also be used as security shutters or for blackout shading. These shutters are especially great for large openings like doors, windows, porches, patios, sliding glass doors, balconies, lanais, or hard to reach spaces such as second story or higher openings.
- Meets Class A insurance requirements for lowered premiums
- Improved insulation from heat and cold
- Top-grade aluminum construction highly resistant to wind, water, shock, impact, and abrasion
- Easy operation from inside or outside the home
- Electric or manual operation
- Available in White, Ivory, Beige, or Bronze
- All shutter hardware included
Ships anywhere in the U.S.
Wholesale opportunities – contact us to become a dealer
Palm Coast Rolling Shutters:
Code-Approved Storm Protection (& More)
Hurricane-force winds can devastate your home. So, if you live in a storm-prone area, Palm Coast Rolling Shutters are your best option. Made to meet and exceed Florida’s stringent building code, they’ll help shield your home against damaging winds and the debris that gets launched at your doors and windows.
Install Palm Coast Roll Down Hurricane Shutters On:
• Doors and windows – they’re perfect for 2nd- and 3rd-story windows
• Porches and patios
• Sliding-glass doors
• Balconies, lanais, and more
Crafted of rugged aluminum, they’re highly resistant to wind, water, shock, impact, and abrasion. Properly installed, they’ll provide attractive, code-approved protection, even during major storms. Plus they meet Class A requirements, which means lower insurance premiums for you.
Best of All, Palm Coast Roll Down Shutters Are Incredibly Easy to Operate from Both Inside and Outside.
Choose either automatic or manually operated roll down shutters:
• Automatically controlled rolling shutters deploy at the flip of a switch or press of a button. Use your iPad, remote, or electric switch to roll them up or down… instantly and effortlessly.
• Manually controlled roller shutters also deploy easily. Simply use the long-reach attached hand crank to lower and raise them in seconds.
Not Just for Hurricanes
Versatile aluminum rolling shutters provide complete, secure coverage plus improved heat-and-cold insulation. They work beautifully as:
• Blackout shades to promote better sleep
• Privacy shades when you want to avoid prying eyes
• Security shutters for extra protection against intruders when you’re out of town
• Insulating comfort during torrid or frigid weather
Choose from Four Color-Coordinated Shades
Your Palm Coast roll down hurricane shutters come in this season’s most popular neutrals: white, ivory, beige, and bronze. All necessary hardware is included.
All from a Trusted Family-Run Company with Over 18 Years’ Experience
Since 2000, our family-owned business has manufactured thousands upon thousands of shutters. And after 18 years, we’ve got it down to a science. Widely known for our well-crafted aluminum products and caring customer service, we stand behind every shutter we sell, with a limited one-year warranty. Contact us for a free quote!
Our friendly, knowledgeable and highly experienced sales staff is available to assist you in every manner possible.
Give us a call at 772-299-1955 or fill out the form below to send us an email.
*If you have a large or unusual coverage requirement, we most likely can accommodate your request. For those requests, please give our team a call so we can take care of you.
*Note: Provide the size of the opening you want protected. We will make whatever allowances are necessary to determine the size of the actual shutter.
- Measure the opening width and height.
- Add 8” to width for shutter tracks.
- Add 8” to height for housing box above opening (size of box determined by size of height, for openings above 144” a 9” or 10” box may be required).
We suggest, if you have a masonry house, Tapcon fasteners be used. The #14, x 2.75″ will do the job.
Tip: A good hammer drill will be indispensable.
If you have frame construction, we suggest you use #14, 2-1/2″ stainless screws for mounting the shutter. The hood and end caps are assembled using #64 aluminum pop rivets.
Tip: A 12-14 volt battery drill will be indispensable.
The installation of your roll shutter is critical to overall operation and your satisfaction. We ordinarily would tackle the hardest part of the project first; but since this is your first shutter installation, let’s choose the easy one to learn.
Open the package for the shutter you want to install and review the contents. One pack will have the hood, end caps and roll tube. The next pack will contain the slats all rolled up. The third pack will have the side tracks and other miscellaneous items attached to it.
Assemble the hood and drive tube following the instructions provided.