Bahama shutters provide island charm and lasting curb appeal protecting your home or business from sun and storms while creating additional privacy from neighbors. Choose from code approved hurricane shutters or low-impact decorative shutters. These shutters easily adjust to the position you prefer – completely open, partially open, or fully closed.
- Board and batten and louvered styles available
- Designed for versatility and ease of use (open or close in about half the usual time)
- Top-grade aluminum construction resists fading, cracking, rusting, and mildewing
- Large color selection (can match any color from any major paint manufacturer)
- Meets Class A insurance requirements for lowered premiums
- Customizable sizes available upon request
- Covered by a limited one-year warranty
- All stainless-steel shutter hardware included
- Self-installation options available
- Installation services available(Sebastian, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce)
Ships anywhere in the U.S.
Wholesale opportunities – contact us to become a dealer
Palm Coast Bahama Shutters:
Island-Inspired Style That Stands Up to Sun and Storm
Live in a hurricane-prone area? Or simply love the beachy, tropical look of classic Bahama Shutters?
Either way, choose Palm Coast Aluminum Bahama Shutters. Also known as Bermuda Shutters, these premium exterior shutters are available in two varieties: hurricane (impact) and decorative (non-impact).
Both versions are made using top-grade aluminum and are designed to withstand harsh sun, salt, and water without fading, cracking, rusting, or mildewing.
Combine function and fashion, while getting cooling shade, protection, and privacy along with charming curb appeal.
What’s more, These Versatile Aluminum Shutters Are Super-Easy To Open and Close – In About Half The Usual Time
Simply adjust their precision-engineered aluminum arms to the position you prefer:
• Completely open for cooling ventilation and relief from the scorching sun
• Partially open for breezy shade and privacy
• Completely closed for reliable protection against severe weather and intrusion
It’s practically effortless, thanks to our exclusive Easy Close System.
You’ll save money on your energy bills, enhance your family’s comfort, and potentially even boost the value of your home.
Several Convenient Ways to Buy
If you’re within our installation area (Sebastian, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce), our experienced in-house team can professionally install your shutters. Or, if you’re anywhere within the continental United States, you can simply order online – either for pickup at our factory or for delivery direct to your door.
Install the shutters yourself or hire a trusted contractor. Either way, all shutter hardware is included.
Be sure to specify either decorative (non-impact) or hurricane shutters. Plus, choose either open-louver or traditional flat-top styles in your pick of beautiful colors. With hundreds of shutter colors to choose from, you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for your home. You can even arrange for a custom design. Just ask us for an estimate.
Storm Coming? Be Prepared with Code-Approved Bahama Hurricane Shutters from Palm Coast
• Resist gale-force winds and torrential rain (when completely closed)
• Exceed Florida’s super-strict building code
• Meet Class A requirements for lowered insurance premiums
Manufactured by a Respected Family Owned Company
Why take risks with poorly made aluminum shutters? Seasoned experts skillfully craft your Bermuda shutters in our manufacturing facility in Vero Beach, Florida.
For over 18 years, we’ve been serving homeowners and contractors throughout the country. So, you can rest assured you’re getting impressive quality and unbeatable customer service.
Enhance Curb Appeal & Protect Your Home With Palm Coast Bahama Shutters
Scroll up to the “Shop Now” section to order online or use the form below to request a free quote.
- Measure opening width “inside opening”.
- Measure opening height ” inside opening”.
- Add 3” to height to mount top Hinge.
- Add 4” to width for Bahama arms.
- Place shutter finished size measurements for width and height on order -OR- you may provide your opening dimensions and we will determine your finished shutter size.
WITH SILL PROJECTION:
- Measure Sill Projection (Include that measurement for build out).
Tools required: Hammer Drill, 5/16 Drill Bits, 5/16 Driver, Hammer and # 3 screw driver.
- Start holes 1″ minimum to 3″ maximum from the end of hinge.
- Drill Bahama hinge out every 12″ for concrete and 6″ for wood.
- Mount hinge onto house with 2 1/2″ minimum screws.
Use Tapcon for cement buildings and Woodscrews for wood Buildings.
- Slide Bahama into hinge.
Note: If you do not have room, slide bahama on hinge and then mount.
- Install Bahama arm to Bahama with bolts.
- Keep Bahama in closed position and Bahama arm closed.
Mount camel back to wall in closed position.
- Mount angle locks onto side of Bahamas.