Colonial style shutters provide elegant charm and lasting curb appeal to any home or business. Choose from code approved colonial hurricane shutters or low-impact decorative shutters all available in open louver, solid back, and board & batten styles.
- Board and batten and louvered styles available
- Arches, angles and curved tops available
- Top-grade aluminum construction resists fading, cracking, rusting, and mildewing
- Large color selection (can match any color from any major paint manufacturer)
- “Easy Open-and-Close” system allows you to close your house up in half the usual time
- Meets Class A insurance requirements for lowered premiums
- Can be installed on any existing home
- Customizable sizes available upon request
- Covered by a limited one-year warranty
- All stainless-steel shutter hardware included
- Self-installation options available
Ships anywhere in the U.S.
Wholesale opportunities – contact us to become a dealer
Colonial Shutters from Palm Coast:
Classic Charm, Curb Appeal & Code-Approved Hurricane Protection
When storms are pounding your region, you can’t take any chances. Your safest option? Colonial Hurricane Shutters from Palm Coast Shutters & Aluminum Products.
Engineered to exacting standards, these classic, elegant shutters meet and exceed the Florida Building Code, one of America’s strictest codes for protection against wind-borne debris.
Don’t need quite that level of security? Choose our low-impact Colonial Shutters, designed for decorative charm and privacy.
Select from Two Colonial Shutter Styles: Board-and-Batten and Louvered Shutters
Love timeless, traditional style? Opt for our louvered shutters. Available in open-louver and solid-back versions, they’ll add elegance and curb appeal to your new or existing home.
Prefer a more rustic look? Go with board and batten shutters. Designed to resemble vintage paneling, these trendy, retro shutters are ideal for country-style dwellings.
All from a Trusted Family-Run Company with Over 18 Years’ Experience
Since 2000, our family-owned business has manufactured thousands upon thousands of exterior shutters. And after 18 years, we’ve got it down to a science. Widely known for our well-crafted aluminum products and caring customer service, we stand behind every shutter we sell, with a limited one-year warranty.
Count on All-American Craftsmanship
• Whether you select board-and-batten or louvered shutters, you can rest assured you’re getting:
• Highest-Quality Aluminum. Vinyl cracks. Wood rots. But our premium-grade aluminum shutters withstand water, salt, and sun – and resist hurricane-force winds – without cracking under pressure. Plus, unlike wood and vinyl, it won’t attract mold or mildew.
• Easy Open-&-Close System. No more struggling. Thanks to our strategic shutter design, you can easily close your house up in half the usual time.
• Countless Color Options. Choose from hundreds of beautiful hues to complement your exterior décor. Our skilled experts use only the finest direct-to-metal primers and paints to prevent fading and ensure lasting wear.
• Custom Sizes, Designs, and Add-Ons. Because we manufacture everything in our own facility, we can accommodate any request. Ask about our decorative arches, angles, curved tops, and much more.
• Premium Stainless Steel Shutter Hardware included free of charge.
Best of All: Easy Online Ordering
Palm Coast Shutters can custom-install from Sebastian to Fort Pierce. (You can also arrange for free pick-up at our Vero Beach facility.)
Live outside this area? No problem. Scroll up to the “Get Started” section to order online or use the form below to request a free quote. We’ll gladly ship any shutters – including custom designs – anywhere in the USA. And, as veteran shippers, we’ll make sure your shutters arrive in perfect condition.
- Measure opening width “inside opening”.
- Measure opening height ” inside opening”.
- Add 1-1/2” to width to account for hinges.
- Place shutter finished size measurements for width and height on order -OR- you may provide your opening dimensions and we will determine your finished shutter size.
WITH SILL PROJECTION:
- Measure Sill Projection to determine build out from wall. Place that Build Out measurement In notes section of order (Include that measurement for build out).
- If stucco or wood bans are above & below opening. Subtract 1” from shutter finished height.
Tools required: Hammer Drill, 5/16 Drill Bits, 5/16 Driver, Hammer and # 3 screw driver.
- Lay Colonial face down on sawhorse.
- Put hinges on with 6 1/2″ stainless steel bolts.
- Mount lock bars on back of shutter and middlelock plate.
- Locate center mark on window.
- Hold Colonial at center of window and bolt hinges to wall. Install angle lock clips.
- Mount tie back clips to shutter.
- Remove storm bars and middle lock plate and angle lock clips.
- Open shutter and mark wall and shutter where hold back clips and bullets will be mounted.
- Install tie back bullets.
- Open shutter and lock back to wall.