Colonial style shutters provide elegant charm and lasting curb appeal to any home or business. Choose from code approved colonial hurricane shutters or low-impact decorative shutters all available in open louver, solid back, and board & batten styles.
- Board and batten and louvered styles available
- Arches, angles and curved tops available
- Top-grade aluminum construction resists fading, cracking, rusting, and mildewing
- Large color selection (can match any color from any major paint manufacturer)
- “Easy Open-and-Close” system allows you to close your house up in half the usual time
- Meets Class A insurance requirements for lowered premiums
- Can be installed on any existing home
- Customizable sizes available upon request
- Covered by a limited one-year warranty
- All stainless-steel shutter hardware included
- Self-installation options available
Ships anywhere in the U.S.
Wholesale opportunities – contact us to become a dealer
Colonial Shutters from Palm Coast:
Classic Charm, Curb Appeal & Code-Approved Hurricane Protection
When storms are pounding your region, you can’t take any chances. Your safest option? Colonial Hurricane Shutters from Palm Coast Shutters & Aluminum Products.
Engineered to exacting standards, these classic, elegant shutters meet and exceed the Florida Building Code, one of America’s strictest codes for protection against wind-borne debris.
Don’t need quite that level of security? Choose our low-impact Colonial Shutters, designed for decorative charm and privacy.
Select from Two Colonial Shutter Styles: Board-and-Batten and Louvered Shutters
Love timeless, traditional style? Opt for our louvered shutters. Available in open-louver and solid-back versions, they’ll add elegance and curb appeal to your new or existing home.
Prefer a more rustic look? Go with board and batten shutters. Designed to resemble vintage paneling, these trendy, retro shutters are ideal for country-style dwellings.
All from a Trusted Family-Run Company with Over 18 Years’ Experience
Since 2000, our family-owned business has manufactured thousands upon thousands of exterior shutters. And after 18 years, we’ve got it down to a science. Widely known for our well-crafted aluminum products and caring customer service, we stand behind every shutter we sell, with a limited one-year warranty.
Count on All-American Craftsmanship
• Whether you select board-and-batten or louvered shutters, you can rest assured you’re getting:
• Highest-Quality Aluminum. Vinyl cracks. Wood rots. But our premium-grade aluminum shutters withstand water, salt, and sun – and resist hurricane-force winds – without cracking under pressure. Plus, unlike wood and vinyl, it won’t attract mold or mildew.
• Easy Open-&-Close System. No more struggling. Thanks to our strategic shutter design, you can easily close your house up in half the usual time.
• Countless Color Options. Choose from hundreds of beautiful hues to complement your exterior décor. Our skilled experts use only the finest direct-to-metal primers and paints to prevent fading and ensure lasting wear.
• Custom Sizes, Designs, and Add-Ons. Because we manufacture everything in our own facility, we can accommodate any request. Ask about our decorative arches, angles, curved tops, and much more.
• Premium Stainless Steel Shutter Hardware included free of charge.
Best of All: Easy Online Ordering
Palm Coast Shutters can custom-install from Sebastian to Fort Pierce. (You can also arrange for free pick-up at our Vero Beach facility.)
Live outside this area? No problem. Scroll up to the “Get Started” section to order online or use the form below to request a free quote. We’ll gladly ship any shutters – including custom designs – anywhere in the USA. And, as veteran shippers, we’ll make sure your shutters arrive in perfect condition.
Our friendly, knowledgeable and highly experienced sales staff is available to assist you in every manner possible.
Give us a call at 772-299-1955 or fill out the form below to send us an email.
- Measure opening width “inside opening”.
- Measure opening height ” inside opening”.
- Add 1-1/2” to width to account for hinges.
- Place shutter finished size measurements for width and height on order -OR- you may provide your opening dimensions and we will determine your finished shutter size.
WITH SILL PROJECTION:
- Measure Sill Projection to determine build out from wall. Place that Build Out measurement In notes section of order (Include that measurement for build out).
- If stucco or wood bans are above & below opening. Subtract 1” from shutter finished height.
Tools required: Hammer Drill, 5/16 Drill Bits, 5/16 Driver, Hammer and # 3 screw driver.
- Lay Colonial face down on sawhorse.
- Put hinges on with 6 1/2″ stainless steel bolts.
- Mount lock bars on back of shutter and middlelock plate.
- Locate center mark on window.
- Hold Colonial at center of window and bolt hinges to wall. Install angle lock clips.
- Mount tie back clips to shutter.
- Remove storm bars and middle lock plate and angle lock clips.
- Open shutter and mark wall and shutter where hold back clips and bullets will be mounted.
- Install tie back bullets.
- Open shutter and lock back to wall.